This fire juggling ball burns long and bright while you juggle it!
Used by us in our fire show.
Please adhere to the generally applicable fire rules!
The following is especially for juggling fire balls:
- Dip the Kevlar fire gloves, which have to be ordered separately, in water before you use the fire balls.
- Avoid touching the screws.
- Clear out the balls as soon as the flame gets smaller. That makes the torch wick a longer life .
- Only place the balls on a non-flammable surface.
- Make sure that the fireballs cannot roll away.
The high-quality Kevlar wick with wire insert ensures long-lasting burning.
Should the wick be used up: With a little manual skill and a replacement wick, you can breathe new life into the juggling ball.
Diameter: 75 mm
Material: wooden ball, aluminum, Kevlar wick with wire insert
Scope of delivery: a fire juggling ball