You have just demonstrated the caterpillar Jonathan. You put the apple that has appeared into the hat. Seconds later it swooshes out of the hat in a high arc into the air. (see photo)
You catch it and put it back into the hat. Again it shoots out. Suddenly the apple turns into a banana. The banana then becomes a pear.
Of course, you can also take any other objects.
- Put your car key inside so that you don't forget it and always know where you put it. It promptly flies out. The possibilities are endless.
- Yes, you can even declare the hat a chocolate marshmallow-throwing machine and then have the chocolate marshmallows flung out. The children then only have to catch them. Great fun at any children's party.
- Other applications? Gladly: Fill the hat with confetti and at the right time a shower of confetti comes out of the hat and pours over the children.
- Demonstrate the card rope and have all the cards suddenly shoot out of the hat beforehand. The cheapest card fountain there is.
The rope then finds the last card in the cylinder. Have you already discovered the potential?
Yes, there are really many trick possibilities in the device.
- Let your Rocky Raccon take his meal from the cylinder. This looks very funny when he leans over the edge of the hat. Then apparently the hat is empty. Suddenly a head of lettuce flies out of the thing.
- Or you throw some sweets loosely into the hat. After a few seconds, a whole string of sweets flies out.
- Or you incorporate the hat into a "paperballs over the head" routine. Even the adults will laugh their heads off.
There are no limits to your imagination.
We supply you with a top hat made of high-quality plastic. It is equipped with a mechanism that you can control. This means that you alone decide when it should go off.
No battery consumption! No resetting. Always ready for demonstration. Zero degree of difficulty.