Are you looking for stilts?
With these stilts you have a secure model. The stilts offer:
• a secure footing - no tripping necessary
• a doubly secured interlock system
• a dual suspension
Stilts for artists from circus and variety
Who does not know them? The tall beings who sneak through the crowds and delight the guests with their fantastic costumes.
A classic among the walking acts.
Surrounded by many children, it is always important to have a secure footing. That is possible with these stilts. Compared to single-point stilts, these stilts can also be used to stand still without tripping.
This is ideal for juggling on the stilts or making balloon animals for children.
The duo SchenkSpass has also been using these stilts for shows for many years.
You can make costumes for stilts or simply create matching trousers yourself or ask a tailor if your idea can be implemented.
Stilts for craftsmen such as painters and plasterers
The alternative to scaffolding or the ladder. It really works: Buckle up the stilts and let the paint roller and color be handed to you. This enables you to comfortably reach walls and ceilings
How do I strap on the stilts?
Important: Please note the enclosed instructions!
Here are a few tips from the Schenkspass team:
• Lay or lean the stilts within reach.
• Sit on a wall or table. It is important that the seat is firm and cannot slip.
• Now fasten one stilt and attach both straps.
• A second person can help to tighten the straps.
• After you have put on the stilts, get help for standing up with them.
• If you start falling on stilts, the fall cannot be circumvented! Walking on stilts should therefore always be practiced thoroughly.
• When practicing, make sure to do so in a safe environment to prevent injuries.
• The surface on which you walk must be firm and stable.
Material: aluminum and plastic
Height adjustable: 61 cm to 100 cm
Load: maximum 105 kg
Weight: 7.64 kg
Scope of delivery: two stilts (one for the left and one for the right foot), disassembled - easy assembly