Ready in 30 minutes
The lightweight circus tent has been specially developed for child and youth work as well as events areas.
The tent should meet all the requirements that make a tent safe, visually appealing and easy to handle.
The tarpaulin is B1 flame retardant, extremely tear-resistant, but still quite light for a coated polyester fabric. Thanks to the PVC coating, the tarpaulin can be welded and the tarpaulin is waterproof. The side walls can be ordered with stripes or triangles, the roof is available in alternating colors.
The linkage consists of an upper ring made up of 18 galvanized connectors and 18 eaves purlins. The round rod is attached to the tube that points downwards. By using a single ring, there are no tripping hazards and wheelchair users can also easily drive into the tent.
• Depending on the exercise, can be easily set up by two people within approx.30 minutes
• Total weight approx. 180 kg without ground anchors, weight with ground anchors 234 kg
• Colors freely selectable according to the color card, you can request these from us if you are interested
• Frame made of aluminum 50x50mm, connector made of steel square tube, galvanized
• Divisible central mast, 4.60 m long, made of aluminum, for tensioning the roof with a rotating spindle
• Roof and side walls made of UV-stable, highly tear-resistant polyester fabric with PVC coating 480g / sqm, B1 flame-retardant, reinforcements made of truck tarpaulin 650 g / sqm
• incl. Packing Sack for tarpaulins, guy ropes and pegs
• Covered area: 74.99 square meters
• Made in Germany